Let’s face it, you want results.
Our solutions are designed to provide your hotel or restaurant with maximum performance. We only engage in Internet marketing services and solutions that drive revenue to your business. When new technology is introduced in the online marketing industry, we wait, test it, then decide if it’s right for you, our client.
Our team has a wide range of experience and talents in the area of hospitality Internet marketing, which allows us to deliver cutting-edge marketing strategies. Instead of offering everything, we focus on the most important solutions for your Internet marketing campaign:
- Search Engine Optimization – We stay up-to-date with what search engines like Google and Bing value most when ranking web pages. Our keyword research, content strategy, and design standards will deliver lasting search engine rankings that drive targeted traffic to your website.
- Social Media Marketing – You know you need to be using social media as part of your sales and marketing mix, but are you using it effectively? We help you develop a plan that generates a word-of-mouth buzz about your brand, sends more traffic back to your website, engages with past and future customers, and ultimately drives revenue to your hotel.
- Local Search Marketing – If people can’t find your hotel or restaurant, they won’t come — bottom line. We clean up, optimize, and enhance your local listings, so you don’t lose out on additional revenue.
- Online Media Advertising – Pay-per-click advertising delivers immediate, measurable results. It’s cost-effective, customizable, and sends targeted leads directly to your website. PPC should be a part of every hotel’s online marketing campaign.
- Content Marketing – Achieving higher rankings for your website, being found before your competitors, and generating a viral buzz about your brand begins with creating original, creative content. Writing web copy, optimized press releases, engaging social media updates and custom tabs, are just a few solutions that make up the content marketing strategy for our clients.
- Consulting – We’ll use our extensive experience to show you what you’re doing well, how you can stay ahead of your competition and where we think you can improve in the future. Your initial consultation includes your current website design, social media efforts, email campaigns and any other online marketing strategies, free of charge.
- Speaking Engagements – We’re fortunate to have a hospitality management veteran, Gordon Liametz, at the helm of Revenue Performance. As a professional speaker, he shares knowledge and hands-on experience in marketing for the hospitality industry that spans 30+ years. Gordon’s presentations seek to inform, educate and motivate listeners about the emerging trends in interactive marketing disciplines.